You must satisfy at least one of the below prerequisites to enrol in this subject:
- Fundamentals of Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround
- If you’ve completed the Insolvency Education Program (IEP) you will be deemed to have passed Fundamentals of Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround. There is no time limit for recognition of prior completion of the IEP if you can show continuing professional development in insolvency, restructuring or turnaround in the intervening period.
- If you’ve obtained ARITA professional membership without completing the IEP and remain as a Professional Member, you are deemed to have fulfilled the prerequisites for this subject. Any deemed satisfaction of pre-requisite requirements by ARITA is not binding on UTS in respect of any further studies.
2021: $3,624.50 (incl. GST)
You must be a 2021 ARITA Student/Graduate subscriber or Member to enrol for this subject.
Enroling in this subject is a two step process:
1) Commence your enrolment with ARITA
2) You will then receive an email containing a link to complete your enrolment on the UTS website, where you will be required to pay the actual course fees.
Please note: ARITA Subscription/Membership is a pre-requisite for this course.
You can pay for ARITA student subscription (if required) with Amex, MasterCard or Visa.
You can pay the UTS course fee with Amex, MasterCard or Visa, or by invoice.
Please contact ARITA before enrolling to discuss your eligibility to complete the course.
Check course information, key dates and course Outline.
By registering you agree to be bound by ARITA terms of sale and the course enrolment and cancellation policies.